Friday, December 6, 2013

Fancy Gloss Nail Polish

Hi ladies! It's been some time since I've been on here. I hope everyone is enjoying the cold weather and holiday season. Today I have a couple Fancy Gloss polishes to share. If you skim back to one of my previous posts, you'll find my first swatches of Fancy Gloss thermals. Jackie, the creator of Fancy Gloss makes fantastic thermals! The transition is always easy to achieve and her color choices are lovely. Release date for all of the polishes mentioned in this post will be available for purchase today, December 6th at 8 PM EST, so don't miss out!

First up is Frozen Rose, a vibrant blue polish with scattered holo. I applied two coats plus a top coat. I really love this shade of blue. I don't think I have another blue like it in my collection. If you're a blue lover, this is a definite must have! Formula applied like a dream with minimal cleanup.

 
Bottle shot
 
 
Another view of Frozen Rose
 
Next up is Cherry Blossom, a beautiful pink scattered holo polish that is slightly textured. It also has a foil finish. The name suits this polish perfectly. I was able to get away with applying one coat of polish plus two coats of top coat. Formula was great with easy application.
 
 
Bottle shot
 
Next up is Purple Pansy, a vibrant purple scattered holo polish. I love how bright this purple is!!!! For all you purple lovers out there, you need this! I applied two coats of polish plus top coat. Fantastic formula again with minimal cleanup.
 
 
Bottle shot
 
Next is Cloudy Skies, a gorgeous blue/purple (blurple) scattered holo polish. I applied two coats plus top coat. Fantastic formula again with great application. Cloudy Skies is way more beautiful in person! My photos didn't do it justice!
 
 
Bottle shot
 
 
Another look at Cloudy Skies
 
First up out of three thermals is Sunshine, a thermal polish transitioning from a dark yellow when cold to a light yellow when warm. It's also filled with gold shimmer. The name suits this polish perfectly! Great, easy formula with minimal cleanup. I applied three thin coats plus top coat, no undies.
 
 
Sunshine in it's warm state
 
 
Sunshine transitioning
 
 
Sunshine in it's cold state
 
 
A collage to show the transition
 
 
Bottle shot
 
Next up is Unconditional Love, a beautiful jelly based thermal transitioning from pink when warm to red when cold. It's also filled with micro gold flakies! Just absolutely stunning and one of my favorite thermals. This polish would be perfect for Valentine's Day, which I found out later Jackie had originally made this for. She was so excited about it and couldn't wait for V-DAY to release it. I applied three thin coats plus top coat, no undies. Formula was impeccable, especially for a jelly polish. I barely did any cleanup!
 
 
Unconditional Love in it's warm state
 
 
Unconditional Love in transition
 
 
Unconditional Love in it's cold state
 
 

A collage to show the transition
 
 
Bottle shot
 
Last up is Barbie Girl, a super cute and girly crelly based thermal polish that transitions from a very pale pink, almost white when warm to a bubbly pink when cold. It has the perfect sparkle to it as well. I am seriously in looooveee with this thermal!!! I don't have a thermal like it and it is so flattering! Perfect name for this polish yet again! Formula was great with easy application just like the rest of the fancy gloss polishes. I applied four thin coats plus top coat, no undies. This can be layered over white if you prefer to do less coats.
 

 
Barbie Girl in it's warm state
 
 
Barbie Girl in transition
 
 
Barbie Girl in it's cold state
 
 
A collage to show the transition of Barbie Girl
 
 
Bottle Shot
 
 
Another bottle shot of Barbie Girl
 
 
One last photo of Barbie Girl
AHH!!! I love this polish so much!
 
Overall, I enjoyed every Fancy Gloss polish sent to me. I especially enjoyed the thermals! If I had to choose a top three, I would have to pick Unconditional Love, Barbie Girl, and Purple Pansy.
 
All of these polishes will be available for purchase in Fancy Gloss' shop today, December 6th at 8 PM EST. Be sure to follow Fancy Gloss on Instagram (@fancygloss) for updates, availability of polishes, and new releases! Jackie is always cooking up new creations so keep yourself updated!
 
If you would like to be directed to Fancy Gloss' store site click here or you can also find the store link on their IG page.
 
Thanks so much for reading and if you have any questions or comments feel free to do so below! Happy reading, shopping, and holidays!