Friday, November 15, 2013

Fancy Gloss Nail Polish

Hello ladies! Today I have two thermal polishes from the indie nail polish line called Fancy Gloss. I discovered Fancy Gloss as always from Instagram. Jackie, the owner and creator of Fancy Gloss was so kind to send me polishes to swatch for her even though I did not meet all of her initial requirements. It was such a pleasant surprise, and I am extremely grateful.

*Warning*- this post is quite picture heavy as I like to capture the temperature phases of thermal polishes. All photos were taken in my light box. So on to the nail polish!

Winter Wonderland
A beautiful thermal polish that transitions from a baby blue when warm to a royal blue cold. It is also filled with blue micro glitters and flakies. The transition on Winter Wonderland is amazing! I applied three thin coats with a top coat. Formula applied on smoothly with minimal cleanup. Currently, this polish has been released in Fancy Gloss' online store.

"COLD"



"WARM"

 

 
"TRANSITION"
 

 
Dusk Glow
If you love pink and purple, you are going to love Dusk Glow! It is a gorgeous thermal polish that transitions from a bright rosy pink when warm to a plum purple when cold. Dusk Glow is also filled with micro pink shimmer and flakies. This polish is so much more beautiful IRL! Again, fantastic formula, smooth application, with minimal cleanup. I applied three thin coats along with a top coat. Dusk Glow will be available for purchase starting November 29th, so mark your calendars!
 
"COLD"
 
 
 
 
"WARM"
 
 
 

 "TRANSITION"
 
 
 
 
Overall, I loved both thermal polishes! Ever since I discovered thermal polishes, I cannot get enough of them!!! They are so much fun to play around with and it is like having an instant gradient without the hassle! I especially love thermals that have a drastic change and these two did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend Fancy Gloss nail polish!
 
If you would like to check out Fancy Gloss' online store click here or you can also check their IG page (@fancygloss) for swatches, availability, and store link as well. Again, Winter Wonderland has been released in their shop but Dusk Glow will be available starting November 29th.
 
Thanks so much for tuning in and have a wonderful day!